Risk Assessment Training Ireland
Business Safety provide risk assessment services to all sectors across the whole of Ireland. Under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, employers are required to identify hazards workplace hazards and to assess the risks associated with those hazards. Employers must also inform employees of the particular risks, risk assessments and the protective and preventive measures taken.
Risk assessment is also the corner stone of the safety statement which is also a requirement under the 2005 Act.
Business Safety has in-house expertise to identify the hazards and assess the risks associated with your business operations. We offer a first-class standard of risk assessment service through our experienced and qualified consultants. Using our experience across multiple sectors and businesses, we can ensure your organisation complies with current risk assessment requirements in addition to providing you with practical and effective advice on how to implement proper controls and reduce the level of risk.
We can arrange for our consultant to meet you at your premises to discuss your risk assessment needs. Based on our discussions, we can offer a flexible and cost effective service which is customised to your unique needs. Following on from our risk assessments, we can offer practical advice aimed at assisting you in the management of risk at an affordable cost.
With over 20 years in health and safety, you can enjoy complete peace of mind when you put your business in our hands. We can offer full health and safety risk assessments to any business, anywhere in Ireland.
Our RA Service
- Workplace risk assessment
- Fire risk assessment
- Manual handling assessments
- Display screen equipment (DSE / VDU) workstation assessments
- General health and safety risk assessments
- Lone worker risk assessments
- Chemical Agents Risk Assessments (sometimes referred to as COSHH assessments)
- Young persons risk assessments
- New and expectant mothers risk assessments
- Safety audit, advisory and site inspection services
Benefits of Working with Business Safety
- We offer competent advice and training across a comprehensive range of safety, health, environment and quality management issues
- A practical approach: our experience shows that in many situations, the options for controlling risk can be simple and cost effective
- Best practice: we maintain our standards through continuing professional development which enables us to advise our clients on the latest guidelines and most up-to-date advice on risk mitigation
- Peace of mind: we can tell you how to meet your legal obligations in a cost effective and practical manner
- We can provide a complete safety support service from identifying potential risks and control measures, training programmes for management and staff and ongoing health and safety support services.
To ensure you get the results you require, we can:
- Meet with you to discuss your requirements and to identify the scope of operations
- Develop risk assessment tools to suit your requirements
- Conduct risk assessments in line with legal requirements and OHSAS 18001
- Provide feedback, including suggested control measures, to your management team
- Assist in the prioritisation of risks and development of effective risk management programmes
- Provide ongoing support for clients including annual risk reviews, retainer advisory services and health and safety consultancy
Business Safety will work with you to carry out risk assessment and implement the right control measures to reduce or minimise your business risk at all times. For more information about our risk assessment services, please contact us today by email or call us on 0818 333 212.
Covering: Waterford, Cork, Dublin, Tipperary, Carlow, Kildare, Limerick and Meath.