Business Safety provides ISO 9001:2015 quality consultancy services. We can assist with developing standalone quality management systems, integrated management systems and ISO 9001 internal auditing.
Recent case studies include:
- Developing and auditing a quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) for Core Grouting Services
- Developing and auditing a quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) for Endeco Technologies
- Developing and auditing a quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) for Cappoquin Logistics
- Developing and auditing quality management systems for ClearSphere (ISO 9001:2015) and Integrity Risk and Claims Management Services (ISO 9001:2015)
At Business Safety, we have solutions for organisations operating in Ireland and beyond who are looking for quality management systems to meet customer requirements or who simply want to streamline their core business functions. Developing and implementing a quality management system in line with ISO 9001 can increase the overall efficiency of your business and improve productivity through a results-driven framework. Specialising in quality management systems in Munster and Leinster and with offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford, our quality consultants deliver results to your business through assisting with the development,implementation, auditing and maintenance of your quality management system.
Defining the scope of the quality management system and identifying its processes are the first steps towards gaining ISO 9001:2015 certification. Business benefits to obtaining and maintaining certification include:
- Integrated internal processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Increased credibility in the marketplace
- Better cost management
- Improved administration, communication, and planning processes
Business Safety will provide you with a certified Quality Management System consultant to offer guidance and support on all aspects of your business and how to greater manage your output, whether you are involved in products or services.
We develop Quality Management Systems in line with ISO 9001:2015 for companies in all sectors and have a 100% success rate for getting our customers certified.
Developing your Quality Management System
Our consultant will implement and oversee a nine-step plan to allow you maximise the return on a custom Quality Management System for your business:
- Define the scope and map the processes.
All businesses operate processes, for example manufacturing products from raw materials, or converting customer inquiries into sales. ISO 9001 requires the organisation to identify these processes and their interaction.
- Define your quality policy.
This is a high-level statement of intent, describing the organisation’s aims regarding the quality of products and/or services.
- Define your quality objectives.
This helps the organisation to improve its existing Quality Management System and its performance. It also assists with meeting the requirements of the quality policy, including commitments to continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Develop your documents and records.
ISO 9001:2015 departs from the previous version in that it does not specifically require any particular procedures. However, most businesses have established means of carrying out defined tasks, and it is beneficial to document these for reference purposes.
- Define your quality process.
A Quality Management System is not just focussed on the quality of your service or product, but also on the means to achieve it. Quality assurances processes are required for ensuring the quality of your service or product happens by design, not by chance.
- Determine your training needs.
Staff need appropriate training for performing their day-to-day functions. Further training will need to be developed to help staff with operating and maintaining the system.
- Implement your Quality Management System.
Once the system is complete, new processes, procedures, and recording methods can be implemented. Our consultants can provide ongoing assistance with the roll-out of your new system.
- Measure and monitor your performance.
This is an important part of a Quality Management System. We will help identify the correct Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to provide you with important information on its effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Take action that improves your performance.
When the system has been operational for a period of time, you need to review information gained from various parts of the system, e.g. corrective actions, KPIs, management reviews, etc. Using the information collected, you can decide what parts of the system can be improved, and develop a plan accordingly.
Our consultant works closely with you and your staff at all times and guarantees to devise a Quality Management System that will deliver immediate and ongoing returns for your business.
Benefits of a Quality Management System
The benefits of a Quality Management System devised and implemented in conjunction with Business Safety include:
- Consistency of all business processes
- Boost in staff morale and confidence
- Improvement of documentation
- Defined approach to decision making
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Covering: Waterford, Cork, Dublin, Tipperary, Carlow, Kildare, Limerick and Meath.