Do you need Site Safety Officer or Safety Advisor cover? Whether you are a PSCS, main contractor or sub-contractor, you can depend on Business Safety for all of your safety officer needs. Business Safety provides value for money in this area and extensive experience in providing safety officer cover to businesses in construction, facilities management, specialised restoration works and general contracting in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and other locations throughout Ireland.
Phone us on 01 556 3310
Our Site Safety Officers can do the heavy lifting for you in ensuring all site documentation is maintained as well as overseeing and reporting back on your site safety performance. Our professionals work closely with your on-site team to provide a quality, reliable and efficient safety officer service to meet your needs as well as those of the PSCS, your clients and others.
These professionals are the eyes and ears of your company when you and your site team are business tending to other matters. Our construction safety officers have experience in acting as safety officer in a various and diverse construction environments including airports, pharmaceuticals, housing developments, multi-storey buildings and civil engineering projects.
Our diversity of experience combined with over 20 years in health and safety practice ensures you get the right advice, first time. The net effect of which is to increase your ability to comply with the vast range of health and safety regulations and to demonstrate your commitment to health and safety to your clients and other stakeholders.
Our Site Safety Officer Duties Include the Following:
- Checking that all contractors are working in a safe manner and in accordance with their method statement.
- Providing safety induction training for any contractor or others that will be on site. Site inductions cover site rules, site procedures and protocols and other important information as required.
- Checking and advising contractors and others regarding the observance of health and safety standards, and required changes to behaviours or practice.
- Checking compliance with legislation and working with your site team to promote the safe conduct of work in general.
- Coordinating the activities of contractors and communicating important health and safety information between groups.
- Acting as the site’s point of contact for any H.S.A. enquires as well as any emergency services events.
Our safety officers can investigate and record accidents, and will report back regarding the root cause of an accident along with corrective actions to reduce the risk of that type of accident from recurring.
In addition, our safety officers will proofread all method statements and contractor safety statements to ensure they meet the requirements and comply with legislation. They will then provide feedback to the relevant contractors on what changes are required to bring their documentation to the required standard.
Our professionals help you to ensure that your business and all contractors are compliant with legal requirements and implementing a safe system of work. Legal requirements which are relevant to the construction and building industry include:
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007
For further information and to get a free, no obligation quote, call Business Safety on 0818 333 212 or use the contact form on this page.
Construction Site Safety Inspection Services
Covering site safety inspections in Waterford, Cork, Tipperary, Carlow, Kildare, Limerick and Meath by The #1 Construction Safety Consultants in Ireland.